August 12, 2011

How I would redo my bedroom

August 12, 2011

I'm a girly girl.  I love lace, pastels, Laura Ashley and Shabby Chic designs in white, pink, light blue, florals, etc.  Do you think my bedroom looks anything like this?  Of course not!  Why?  Well, I'm married for one thing and my husband wouldn't want to be sleeping in a boudoir that looks ultra feminine.  If I could erase him out of the equation, my bedroom would look more like this:




















So, why don't I just go ahead and make the change?  I'm LAZY!!!  Plus, do I have the time, patience, or skill to pull this off?  I don't think so!  I'm still working on getting rid of the kids' toy chest in one of our guest rooms and my kids are 22 and 19 already! Lol! 

I will move on to the living room and dining room soon.......




No comments:

Post a Comment