August 9, 2011

Christmas wish list in August

August 9, 2011


Timbuk2 Laptop bag.  I have another version but this will do just fine. Why I listened to Jamie is beyond me.


Of course, my Louis Vuitton Brea MM






This discontinued Kate Spade purse.  Can't find it anywhere online.  :(




I don't have an iphone yet, but these Kate Spade covers are cute!

Kate Spade Iphone 4 case

I might as well throw in the iphone


Lenox Butterfly Meadow Teapot
Lenox Butterfly Meadow Fine Porcelain Teapot with Lid

I wish this Forever 21 dress came in my size with sleeves!





Marimekko bed sheets and duvet cover. 







Louis Vuitton Multicolore wallet






An endless supply of Papyrus note cards




Vista Explorer Tripod




Antique Oak Vanity

Swivel leopard chair



December 15, 2011

Fast forward to Dec, 2011.  This is my updated Xmas wish list:



Kate Spade Wellesley Quinn.  Got it in Blueberry Jam instead. 


I like this better!  SI colors.  Lol!

Isotoner red gloves.  Got them.


Minnetonka Moccasins.  Got them.

Rubber Soul (Remastered)

The Beatles Rubber Soul CD.  Got it too.




I still want this.

and this


A Kelly Hermes.  I know that flap will eventually drive me nuts.


Hermes Birkin.  I'll be happy with a perfect inspired version since these are outrageous.





That's all............








No comments:

Post a Comment