April 10, 2012

Beatles Handwritten Songs



John's handwritten lyrics to the song 'Imagine'

Imagine  
John



John's handwritten lyrics to the song 'In My Life'


In My Life  
John


John Lennon's handwritten lyrics to the song 'Nowhere Man'


Nowhere Man  
John



John Lennon's handwritten lyrics to the song 'I Want To Hold Your Hand'

I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Paul




Yesterday  
Paul




A Day in a Life  
John


John Lennon Lyrics to Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas  
John

George Harrison Lyrics to All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass  
George (He's got such a distinctive handwriting)




While My Guitar Gently Weeps  
George




All You Need is Love  
John




Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band  
Paul




Here Comes the Sun
George



Maxwell's Silver Hammer
John



Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
John

No comments:

Post a Comment