October 10, 2011

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods.

October 10, 2010

I just saw a co-worker walk out of here with a Coach cross body satchel.  It looked pretty cool!  All of a sudden, I want one!  Nothing will tempt me to want for anything but the moment I see someone I know with something that catches my eye, boom, I want it!  The Chinese silk bag that I won last Christmas at a white elephant party I use to lug all my stuff to work and  the Microsoft nylon briefcase that my brother gave my son eons ago, which I'm also using has become passe.  Forget the Timbuktu briefcase that I got from the Tech dept; I don't like it anymore.  I should really return it.  Maybe someone has use for it.  I don't like taking my laptop home anymore.  The damn thing's too heavy.  So much easier to surf on the ipad.  Isn't it a bummer that you can't view anything with Adobe flash player on an ipad? 

Donna, your cool satchel is not on the Coach website.  It must be a discontinued item.  I will leave it at that.  Kinda looked like this without the lavander border



Just don't have anything to blog about.  Sorry for the boring topic folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment